rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you make money?

How do you make money?

Quote: (07-24-2015 10:53 AM)Running Turtles Wrote:  

I fly airplanes. More specifically, the Boeing 737. It's a fun job and I make decent money doing it, but it's very hard and expensive to get into. Student loans are in the $150,000 - $200,000 range and many people end up being a completely qualified airline pilot with $150k debt and working in a supermarket because it's so hard to get a job. Usually, I end up with 3 days off in a week which gives me a lot of free time. I also have a decent amount of vacation days in a year which allows me to travel to interesting places. The downside is that it's hard to get very specific and popular times off.

That is ridiculous...I was of the impression Airline Pilots don't frequently make more than 100k per year yet they end up that far in debt is brutal.

One of the cool things about reading the older thread is you actually see some people who were starting something then you look at their current country / recent posts and they are now successfully living abroad as expats.

I practice Civil Litigation. There is no better feeling in the world than at trial when you can tell the Judge is going to be in your favour.

Messages In This Thread