rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Want to make my club game better

Want to make my club game better

Hey guys,

I am 5'9" and I am in great shape (sometimes in clubs girls touch my chest and arms). I dress nice and I don't have a problem getting girls through social circles. I would love to make my club game better though.

Here are my current biggest questions

1) Everyone is looking forward at the DJ/stage, so what is the best way to approach? I noticed that in many cases girl who likes you starts dancing in front of you so you would notice her. But I don't like grabbing her hips from the back approach. It will work with girls that are into you and know you are behind, but not with those who haven't seen you yet. If I was dancing in opposite direction of the stage/DJ, that sounds really weird to me lol

2) Any talking or just dance? Currently I do a lot of the talking, but not sure if that's correct way since music is always loud. I often find myself without voice after few days of clubbing. Not to mention I usually run out of words after "where are u from", "whats your name" bullshit..

3) Best "girls in the group" count to approach?
If there are 2 girls, "my girl" wouldn't leave her friend alone in most of the cases. If there are more, in most of my current experiences the rest of the group stayed very close to us and were just waiting for us to "finish" so they could go somewhere else.

4) Use a wing or no?
This is the field I have least experience in. Usually I was gaming alone. Should we approach set of two at same time? Me or him first? Why?

5) How fast to approach?
I usually thought if girl was dancing for some time besides/in front of me that was a sign she likes me. But on the other side this is kinda lame since I looked like I am afraid to approach.

6) Best way to deal with "hard to get girls"
I found myself in a situation where girl showed interest, constantly smiling, kept her arms in a hug but didn't want to make out. This happened with foreign girls most of the time.

7) Shorter vs taller girls
I am not really tall guy and I find much easier to get shorter girls. I suspect its a confidence issue?

8) Go around chasing girls or enjoy the music
I know majority suggests you should go around the venue, but I have much higher success rate when I am enjoying the music and girls just come by theirselves?

9) Best way to escalate?
Getting to kiss is easy but unless lucky I had hard time getting girl out of the club. Maybe because of problem #3 ?

Thanks for your replies/suggestions!

Messages In This Thread