rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back: Feminist Rape Culture Hysteria

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back: Feminist Rape Culture Hysteria

Sometimes it seems like people are finally waking up to the Rape Culture hysteria and myths:

1. Accused San Diego Student gets favorable ruling in trial court against unfair sexual assault proceedings at his school.

http://www.cotwa.info/

Quote:Quote:

In the instant case, a 20-year old male student sought relief in court after a University disciplinary proceeding found him responsible for sexual assault. The court didn't just grant the relief, it made it clear that the male student was treated egregiously by his own university.

Judge Pressman said that the disciplinary panel that decided the male student's case, and the procedures used by the school, were outright "unfair" to the male student. In fact, the Judge used the term "unfair," "unfairly" or "unfairness" seven times in his short opinion to describe the University's treatment of the male student.

2. Discussion of Mainstream Media calling for an end to rape culture hysteria

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34321.html

Unfortunately, the feminist horde will not take small victories against them laying down. If you thought young people could protect themselves from feminist infection by not going to college in the United States. . . think again.

Feminists want to bring their "yes means yes" program to your local public schools as reported in this Washington Post article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/educ...story.html

As colleges grapple with the widespread problem of sexual assault, there is a growing consensus that the nation’s schools need to do more to educate young people about sex and relationships before they ever set foot on campus.

Start off with a falsehood. See the framing the Washington Post uses?

A little-noticed measure tucked into the Senate’s 600-page bill to rewrite No Child Left Behind, which passed Thursday, would require the nation’s high schools to begin reporting how they teach students about safe relationships, including what it means to consent to sex and how to avoid sexual violence and coercion. It is one of the ways that advocates, educators and lawmakers are pushing to reexamine what children learn about sex and sexual assault while in public schools.

Here is where it starts, just like the infamous Title IX dear colleague letter.

Many activists see kindergarten to 12th grade (K-12) sex education as a missed opportunity to give young people the information they need not only to defend themselves but also to avoid hurting someone else. But sex is — and always has been — a delicate subject for public schools, and while there is a general agreement that teens should be taught how to avoid sexual assault and harassment, there is no consensus about how best to do that.

Activists can't neglect a profitable resource to mine for victim dollars- namely, children.

The Article would not be complete without a ridiculous statement by a brainwashed woman. . .

One survivor, a graduate of the University of Nebraska at Omaha, said she was raped repeatedly in a long-term relationship but didn’t realize it because she had never learned the concept of consent. She believed that if her partner wanted sex, she had no choice but to comply.

“I grew up in public schools. We had very little to no sex education,” she said. “I honestly believed — and, oh my god, I can’t believe this but I did — I honestly believed that you could hurt a guy if you said no.”

There you have it. How long before we have "proceedings" and "panels" for high school girl "survivors" and male accused students who are expelled and have their lives turned upside down based upon the whims of mercurial teen girls?

Messages In This Thread