rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What made you start using game?

What made you start using game?

I used to buy girls dinner, then shoot for the second date bang.
While this would work, it seemed a little too much effort for a hit or miss.
A friend of mine showed me Youtube video's of guys like Vitaly approaching girls in broad day; I couldn't believe it was that easy (granted not being as outlandish).
We made it a point to approach random girls, and occasionally, it worked, but the conversations were brief and I only got call backs half of the time, and dates even less.
I eventually moved to another city and didn't have much to do yet, or any buddies to head out with.
This was the push I needed- this is what got me out of my comfort zone.
I continued working out, found out about juicing on danger and play, and this lead to me finding Roosh.
I read all the early posts to the most recent. I felt I needed to step things up in a major way.
I was approaching, reading, lifting, and started online game (which I'd never thought to utilize).
Saving money to travel places I've never seen before.
After that, I saw changes and took risks. Failed miserably and won fantastically too.
Now I can't remember the last time I bought a girl anything other than a coffee or a bottle of wine to share.
Thanks Roosh.

Messages In This Thread