rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What made you start using game?

What made you start using game?

Similar to ginatingles, slid back to beta the last couple years of my marriage. My ex was/is BPD. And I'd been out of the game for over ten years. I wasn't so much full beta as much as I was not alpha. Took a lot of crap "for the sake of the marriage".

Started hitting Tinder, had a few matches, nothing spectacular. Drinks or dinner usually ended with "I had fun". Most seemed to want a relationship. I wasn't ready for one of those again.
(Looking back now, at least half I could have succeeded in smashing).

Fast forward to a couple months later, when I started realizing the red pill.

One morning I'm waiting to get into an auction/estate sale. I'm a bit of a watch nut, and this auction advertised a LOT of watches. Rolexes, Tag Heuers, Movados, etc. It's 'first come, first serve'. Doors open at 9:00, the number system is in effect. I'm the eighth person.

While I'm waiting, my phone pings that I have a Tinder match. 21, about 30 miles away, about a 5 or 6. We start chatting and move to text. The conversation has plenty of sexual overtones, and I find out she's looking for a sugar daddy. She needs a purse, bracelets, a $200 make up kit... and a watch. Gucci, Kors, something along those lines.

I'm not into the sugar daddy thing, but I'm bored waiting in the auction line. And what the heck, if I can find a watch. I figure I'll have some fun while I wait.

Me: "I'll pick you out a nice watch, and what do I get in return ?"
Her: "You pick me up a watch like I want, and I'll blow your mind and your dick."

Got in the door to the estate sale, found a Submariner style Invicta for myself for $40. And I spot a "worn once or twice" Kors, still looked brand new, with the box... for $20. Heck, I'm gonna spend that $20 anyway for a couple of drinks on a 'date'.

Ok. Let's see if this girl is full of it or not. I snap a pic of the watch in the box and send it. She loves it, says I picked well, and texts me her address. Met her an hour later in her dorm room, showed her the watch (she didn't even bother to see if it was real or fake lol), and got some of the best head and tightest v I ever had. Spanking, hair pulling, burying her face in the mattress, this chick was lovin' it all. And loved the nut butter on her skin. Stayed for about five hours, multiple times that day.

All that for a watch... that only cost me $20.

Then another red pill moment about a week later.

Tinder match, 38, about a 6, 60 miles away. And all I had to do was spring for the hotel room and bring the fedora from one of my pics.

Got the fedora, got the hotel, got the knock at the door, talked a little bit about ourselves and that we both have kids... and ten minutes later got the bang. No gifts, no dinner, no drinks, no promises, just smashing. She stayed the night and well into the morning. I've met up with her since, both hotels and her place.

Was always real adamant about my wearing protection, until one night she said something about not wanting any more kids (age, career, etc.), and I commented that I didn't either, that's why I had the surgery done.

"Oh my god why didn't you say anything ? I hate condoms." And got to a whole new level with her when I went raw.

This was just game through an online 'hookup' app. I can only imagine what else is in store as I continue to polish up my day and night game.

I look forward to that, as well as helping the forum when and where I can.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Messages In This Thread