rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bar sets

Bar sets

Quote: (07-17-2015 09:12 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

A bar with a dance floor is the best spot, and also a bar where you can hear a girl.

Now after opening you can get them to come to the bar for a celebration shot or the dance floor.

As a lone guy often hanging out at the bar or back patio where people smoke you will just run into girls.

Avoid places with lots of seating as much as possible.

hmmm thats sounds cool man, i never thought about that.

There is a restaurant next to my house that has a dj once a month. Ive been there tons of times but have failed alot due because I cant dance and theres maybe 1 young girl out of a bunch of senior citizens, so I end up asking only 1 girl to dance the whole night wich pisses me off as I feel needy.

the last time I was there I danced with a big tit white girl twice, I then invited her to take a shot with me, then she didnt know how to take a shot (wtf, was she underage?) I couldn't find anyone to dance with and I ended up asking her again and she gave me a big no.

Still pisses me off to this day, and I ive been rejected tons at that place that ive said why go back? haha

not trying to sound negative man, but im thinking Im doing something wrong. any tips?

Messages In This Thread