rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicago

Chicago

Quote: (06-29-2011 09:22 PM)loosewin Wrote:  

Mixx asked for it so here it is; my Chicago data sheet report.

To start let me say that I love my home city; in the summer the weather is perfect and the girls come out to play. Chicago is a big city but in a lot of ways it’s a small town. You have to know where to go to have fun. So for all you traveling players and pimps here is the scoop.

Where to stay: Honestly, you really can’t go wrong (Ritz, the drake, hotel 71, etc) if you stay at an medium to upscale hotel in downtown. Like I said before Chicago can have a small town feel sometimes. If you stay at any hotel downtown you are a five to ten minute taxi ride away from the hot night spots. With that said here is my take:

W hotel: Good location next to all the clubs. Upscale but modern. I like this place because I think it attracts hot younger woman with modern class.

Trump tower: This place is still pretty new and doesn’t hold the same cliche as it does in N.Y. But it’s still the trump and also in a good location.

Day Game: Chicago has neighborhood each with it’s own little culture (Little Italy, Greektown, etc) and each offers it’s own appeal. However, if you are going to be in town for a few days, I think you don’t get that much value by visiting. Primary, because you just won’t get enough traffic of girls to make it worth your wild. I would recommend you visit these places:

Gold coast/river north: This is the heart of the tourist traffic because of all the shopping and famous sites ( Millennium Park, Buckingham fountain, etc). If you’re going to do day game then hit up Michigan avenue this is where all the tourists and locals do shopping. Lot’s of traffic and lots of opportunities to hit on woman on the street. Yeah, it’s touristy but you also get locals here for a reason.

Walk up and down (north up to lake street and south to congress prkwy) Michigan Avenue and you really can’t go wrong. You’ll find plenty of stores and dinning places and of course woman to hit on.

Loop:And then I would head west (on any street) but not past Laselle because after that you hit the loop. And the loop is where everyone goes to work during the day. It’s work central so the opportunities there might be very low. With that said if you want to hit on hot local business girls then by all means hit it up during the week during lunch and rush hour. After the 5 o’clock rush over this place is dead and you should avoid unless you have some a specific venue in mind.

Wrigleyville (Only for Night game unless a Cubs game is going then day game as well)

I would recommend hitting up Wrigleyville (Clark and Addison) during a Cubs game. Yeah the Cubs suck but visit this place during a game and you will understand why Chicagoans love their lovable loser Cubs. Any day (even a weekday) is a good day to visit Wrigleyville when a game is playing.. This place will be busy. You will get college to young professional crowd (flip flops and jeans ) just wanting to get drunk. I would visit a cool and large bar named Barley Corn. But any bar along Clark will be a good choice during a cubs game. Just walk down Clark and take a look inside.

Lincoln Park (only day game if that): You might hear a lot of people talking about Lincoln Park. This is south of Wrigleyville (just head south on Clark street from Wrigleyville) and you’ll hit LP. Good day gaming spots and you’ll also get a ton of small local bars. Personally, I would avoid because it’s too local and the bars are not great in my opinion. You will get a lot of college bars from kids that came over from Michigan State university and want to have thier own bar to watch their college team.

North Avenue beach: Beach is always a fun place and N. Avenue beach is where it is at for Chicago. This is the most popular spot. I’m sure a cat like Mixx would clean up here with tier one Miami game.

Division street/ Vagina Triangle (night and day).

This place has reputation for being a tourist trap. Vagina triangle because of the reputation for slutty girls trying to pick up old dues (and the other way around) but honestly this place is fun. You also get the rich trust fund girls out wanting to spend daddy’s money here. Yes you will find a lot of tourists but you get a lot of locals to and all are trying to have fun. I would recommend :

Hunt Club: Open late and has a reputation for attracting slutty young girls.
Rush on Tavern: Cougar hunting. Older money ..
McFadden's: Young girls just looking to have fun. Very fun vibe here

River NorthSadday and night)

River north is the heart of the night life with trashy clubs to upscale clubs to lounges and everything in between. Taxi cab drivers will tell tourists to go to Division and state ( read above) but all local Chicago’s go to river north. Here is my break down:

Avoid list:

SoundBar- has a reputation for attracting suburban kids that want to party up in the city. It can be fun but I would just avoid. It’s not the best the Chi has to offer. Besides you’ll get a lot of girls from the suburbs in big groups that think Soundbar is the shit.

Excalibur: This is place a damn tourist trap for sure. Every taxi cab driver will recommend this place for some reason. Might be worth it if you can play the “hey you’re out of town too!) game. If not the avoid.

Recommend list: Too many to mention but here are my favorites:

Underground/Cuvee: This are the top of the top. You can’t be regular geek of the street and expect to get in (yeah paying cover means shit at these places). Even locals have a hard time getting in here. Hell, I’m still trying to find a lead to get into these spots on a regular basis. You can get it the regular ways: lots of girls, money, or have a connection. You will find the very hottest girls Chicago has to offer at these two spots. This places attracts the young rich, celebrities and alike. If you come you better come with your A game.

Cresendo: This place has a cult like following and I can see why. You get the local hot sluts coming to this place. Attracts the hot polish girls we got in Chicago. You will find hot girls here and that are ready to get down.

nacional 27: Latin club. You will get white girls wanting to learn. There are other spots but this is the spot to come if you can dance to Latin music. If you’re good you will clean up here.

Others: just way too many to list out but I would give a thumbs up to: Laselle Power, English, Vertigo lounge, Witt, Kerryman--got spot to start the night.

Note on Chicago night life: I love Chicago but my biggest bitch is not the weather but the hours. Chicago is not NYC the night life ends early here. On Friday’s and Saturdays most places start to die quick (and I mean quick) after 2 a.m. There are spots (espcially on Saturdays) that are open till 4 a.m. but there are not that many of them. Just follow the crown and ask where everyone is going and you can keep the party going. Here are some late nigh joints;

Kerryman--This place is chill and you will get upscale girls. A bar in the front and a cool little night club scene in the back.

Stone Lotus: Open late so when you end up here you will get super drunk girls that want to fuck. The girls tend to be younger (21-25) but if you have good game you will kill it here. Don’t bother showing up here before 2 am.

Events: I can’t even come close to listing out all the events we have but Chicago has a lot of them. I would visit:

Second City: Comedy shows. A lot of famous comedians have come out of this place.

Festivals: G is right on the money. We have a lot of festivals where you can do some damage. See below for a list: The dates may not be valid but just google the event to get updated information.

Notable mention: lollapalooza (Aug 5-7): This is huge event with international appeal. I think this year we have Eminem, Cold Play playing among others. We get mad busy during this Weekend with people from around the world visiting. If you can get tickets you will KILL it during this time. Hell you don’t even have to go just play it outside the event which takes place at the Park near Michigan Avenue. During this event you can easily get a hundred phone number in one day. No joke.

Anything else just ask. I can’t think of everything. Hope this helps and if you found it helpful show some love. I don’t have any reputation points!

June 11-August 16: Classical music under the stars at Jay Pritzker Pavillion at Millenium Park. Wed and Fri at 6:30pm, Sat 7:30. FREE!

June 12-15 - Festa Pasta Vino - Little Italy (2300 S. Oakley)

June 12-Aug 24 - Chicago Summer Dance - 601 S. Michigan (Group dance instruction with live bands/DJs. Lesson start at 6pm Thu-Sat and 4pm on Sundays.

June 14-15 Wells Street Art Festival

June 13 - DJ AM at Enclave, White Party at Level

June 14 - DJ Tiesto at Vision

June 15 - Luau On the Lake - Oak St Beachstro

June 18- Halsted Tastes Better (Halsted and Aldine)

June 20-22 Taste of Randolph

June 20-22 - Smooth Jazz Festival at Pritzker Park (400 S. State) FREE!

June 21-22 Lincoln Park Summerfest - 2000 N. Clark

June 21-22 Pizza Fest - 2400 N Racine ($1 pizza sample, beer and live music)

June 27-28 - Can Outdoor Music Festival ft. Vanilla Ice and C&C Music Factory

June 28-29 Belmont Arts and Music Festival - Roscoe Village (2000 W. Belmont)

June 27-July 6 - Taste of Chicago

July 5-6 Lakeview Music Fest - Wrigleyville (On Seminary b/w Roscoe and School)

July 9-Sept 3 - Boozin in the Botanic Garden Wednesdays from 6-8pm 1000 Lake-Cook Rd in Glencoe (Sample beers and wine, learn how to pair them with food and complimentary appetizers)

July 12-13 Rock Around the Block - 3600 N. Lincoln (30 bands on 3 stages and draws 40,000 people annualy)

July 18-19 Old St Pat's World's Largest Block Party - 650 W. Madison

July 18-20 Pitchfork Music Festival - 1501 W. Randolph (headlining act is Public Enemy)

July 15-Aug 26 - Chicago Outdoor Film Festival in Grant Park

July 19-20 - Summer on Southport - 3700 N. Southport

July 19-20 Sheffield Block Party - 2200 N Sheffield

July 20 - Chinatown Summer Fair - Wentworth- to 24th St.

July 24-25 Michigan Ave Arts Festival - 420 N. Michigan

July 26 - Venetian Night

July 26-27 - Taste of Lincoln Ave

July 26-27 - Wicker Park Fest (1600 N. Damen)

Aug 1-3 - Lollapalooza

Aug 8-10 Caribbean Festival/Jamaican Independence - 1501 W. Randolph

Aug 8-10 Gold Coast Art Fair - 676 N. LaSalle

Aug 15-17 - Halsted Market Days

Aug 15-17 - Air and Water Show

Aug 23 - Reggae Festival - Union Park

Aug 23-24 - Latin Music Festival - Grant Park

Aug 28-32 - Chicago Jazz Fest - Grant Park

Sept 5-6 Windy City Wine Festival - 337 E. Randolph (Food and wine seminars, tastings, cook demos and live music)

Miscellaneous

$5 Stoli Fridays at Level all summer long.

Outdoor movies at sunset at The Terrace at the Conrad Hilton (521 N. Rush) Sunday and Monday evenings

Monday Night Movies at Motel Bar 7:30pm in their outdoor beer garden.

Tuesday night wine tastings at NoMi in the Park Hyatt's wine cellar

All this is great and I have a few bits to add.

Rooftop lounges are hotspots in the summer especially.

Roof on theWit - this bar is theWit hotel's bar and lounge. it's one of the most popular rooftop lounges and always has gorgeous women there.

Vertigo Sky Lounge - Another popular rooftop lounge. This one is at the Dana hotel. Also gets a lot of the better looking girls.

One of the best spots will be North Avenue Beach, as mentioned previously. Those of us with good game will be able to clean house here.

I think what loosewin has said is all accurate. Lincoln Park is my least favorite spot since it's a bunch of trashy college girls from DePaul...if that's your thing, McGee's is the place to meet them. I walked into that place once and it was a pretty good girl to guy ratio but the place was so dirty that I don't ever want to go there again.

River North has a lot of the younger women and is actually a good area to daygame. There are a lot of bars, especially in the area between Wells and State St. on Hubbard (a few off the top of my head are Epic, Social 25, Hub/Sub 51) and Public House is just around the corner. At the moment Public House is a hotspot and is always packed to capacity with gorgeous women.

As far as the club scene, soundbar is absolute trash. I haven't been to underground or cuvee, but have only heard good things. One place I like is Enclave, but unless you know someone who can get you in, you will be paying cover.

Hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread