rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Open Marriage Taught One Man about Feminism

What Open Marriage Taught One Man about Feminism

Quote: (01-19-2018 05:28 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2018 10:03 PM)Latinopan Wrote:  

I knew it was fake the point the name of the guy came out, it reads like those female fantasy cheap novels where women are always meeting some handsome guy that always has a very exotic name like, Paolo, Francesco, Hugo, Antonio. And they are always from some exotic place like Brazil, Spain, Italy or France.

The only thing missing is the guy having a house by the beach.

Exactly... this is just a bullshit hoax fantasy piece trolling for views.

Also... every single time I see a situation similar to this in real life... the woman is ugly as fuck. If a guy lets his attractive wife bang other guys, he is either filming and making money off it... or he is bisexual leaning towards gay.

Most of the time is the case, I have seen videos of real amateur swingers, and they all look awful, I have seen videos of cuckolds, I don't see young men into cuckold stuff, is mostly older people thing.

And the women if they happen to be a bit young, they are fat as fuck, I don't remember seeing not even a ugly skinny girl.

Messages In This Thread