rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The United Kingdom really sucks?

The United Kingdom really sucks?

12 pages in, so I missed the bulk of the discussion. Anyway, I would like to give my opinion on the UK, as a Brit.

Basically, it's a mixed bag. It can either be brilliant or awful. Other European countries are more consistent in that respect.
Nature-wise, it's beautiful - especially in Scotland. Architecturally, it is also beautiful (e.g. Bath, York, Cambridge, Edinburgh etc.).

In terms of the women, it's basically down to WHERE you go in the UK. If a girl is from a poor or generally "rough" area, expect her to be uncultured and eating crap food.
If she's from a good background, I think the UK can definitely hold its own against other European countries in terms of standards.

Genetically, the UK is a Germanic/Celtic mix, so Brits normally have a fairer complexion. I maintain that genetically there is no issue really. It's all about the education, mentality and health - it varies and these days it's hard to generalise.

London is a good bet for meeting British professionals who have ambition and have been successful.

Messages In This Thread