rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The United Kingdom really sucks?

The United Kingdom really sucks?

Quote: (05-18-2019 06:57 AM)sarcofago Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2019 02:39 AM)Lino Wrote:  

@Giama: don’t feed the troll.

Regarding the wasted chicks, I never touch them, I know some guys target them in priority as they are easier but to me there is no glory in that, I like seducing a woman who is perfectly aware of what she’s doing and who is simply surrendering to my charm, this seduction is important to me.
Plus I also like the girls who know how to carry themselves, a tipsy woman can be very charming but a wasted dirty one who pees and shits in the streets while still holding a bottle of booze and singing is one of the biggest turn offs I can think about....but yeah, to each his own.

Why so upset? Because you didn't do well in the UK, where you rent an expensive flat in London (as you said) and chased by the police for harassment but then you could not afford paying 1600 euros in Central Paris? That's a paradox. OK, I get it, you are French with origin from North Africa and hate Anglophones, especially British and Americans, and local white people. That makes more sense...

What I post here is solid and backed up by evidence.

Regarding the sweet, traditional girl stereotype you talk about, good luck with that, is like trying to find a dinosaur..
I am not upset at all and only hate idiots, it’s not my fault if you’re stupid and constantly come sniff my ass and react to all my posts. You’re like these obsessed chicks who constantly run after me to get my cock.

I am honoring you by answering this time to your provocation, enjoy it, you won’t have this pleasure again, you’ll have to create another sockpuppet account like one of these multiples that have been banned already.

Messages In This Thread