rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

JGL and friend sings the official Beta Provider Anthem

JGL and friend sings the official Beta Provider Anthem

Quote: (07-17-2015 11:32 PM)MarcJBrutus Wrote:  

Icepasian wrote: "ON TOPIC: No matter how much the media tries to paper over the downfalls of single motherhood and the psychosis of most women who are single mothers, most men are going to continue to know the truth, if not consciously then subconsciously."

I know several single moms and most of them have boyfriends. They post pictures of their "familes" on Facebook. Vactions, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Bar Mitzvahs, etc. And their boyfriends don't have kids of their own. I understand having a single mom as a jump off. I understand a single dad dating a single mom. I don't understand a childless man dating a single mom. It makes no sense to commit financial and emotional resources to children who aren't yours. She probably has a ton of debt. The single moms I know aren't the best at managing money. If you marry the mother, you could pay alimony and child support for children who aren't yours if she divorces you. That's a ridiculous amount of risk just to be not unhappy. I don't know if these men know the truth and ignore it or are unware of the truth. But I do know that the thirst is real.

Captain save-a-hoe syndrome. These guys are a gold digger's dream! It's a little about the thirst, but it's also about a Jesus fantasy wherein, if they can save some skank from her sins, it makes them feel like a mini Savior. The more fucked up she is, the bigger the payoff when he saves her. Of course, once her life is stable, she'll get bored and go back to her whore ways.

It's not unlike a woman dating and trying to change a bad boy - she defines her worth by the amount she's able to change him.

Messages In This Thread