rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Future - Near & Far

The Future - Near & Far

Quote: (09-21-2015 11:48 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

You asked what books to recommend aside from Quigley in the migrant thread:

If you still question reality after reading through all that, then I cannot help you.

It certainly all makes much more sense and explains better what is happening in our world.

Why? Because it's the next step to attain world domination. It's certainly not about money.

Their trick of extending life won't work. Ever they seek to become inhuman and obtain some kind of biological immortality, and no matter how many souls they sacrifice, no matter how many boundaries they cross in genetic engineering, those who are without the spirit and energy of the creator cannot attain their own Godliness. For those of you who don't believe, let me supply a contrapositive, the NWO elites, who we all inadvertently work for, are just as human as you and me, even though there are supernatural deals to their origins and rise to power, but they will all die just like we all will. That is the limit of human.

Messages In This Thread