rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buenos Aires Argentina 2015, Living The Good Life With The American Dollar

Buenos Aires Argentina 2015, Living The Good Life With The American Dollar

Quote: (07-16-2015 05:03 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Fantastic sheet TheChef!
Reading your DS took me back to when I was in BA and made me relive some of those moments. Miss the awesome steaks, wines and beautiful sights. When I was there, it was 2.70 Pesos/$ (Canadian). Now, at 12+/$, it's looking liking a bargain and I should seriously consider going there soon. Really loved the city, even considered for a while relocating there for a few months, but plans changed and took me to Asia instead. Guess time to reconsider Argentina seriously again!

Did you make it to a football game? Preferably a Boca game? That's an unmissable thing to do there!

Did you need a visa to enter Argentina? Or just pay the reciprocity fee and that's it?

Btw, you mentioned wanting to explore other cities in Argentina, which I would greatly recommend as it's a gorgeous country with mind blowing sceneries specially further south. Go there between Oct to March when it's summer there and go to the extreme south and even make it to Ushaia, the most southernly city in the world and from there, you can easily explore Patagonia and even go to one of the true extreme frontiers still left, Antarctica.

Another great trip from BA is to get on an overnight bus, very comfy buses with fully reclining seats to Iguazu Falls. That's what I did and had a blast. I wrote about it recently:

Overall impressions of Iguazu Falls:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-48834-...pid1059007

How I got there from BA:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-48834-...pid1059919

Iguazu Falls are a true must, I'd such much better doing it with by bus as opposed to flying. It's more fun and you might luck out and end up sitting next to a cute Argie or Brasileira for the next 14 hours! [Image: wink.gif]

Let me warn you, you'll be humbled and blown away by it's sheer massive power and out worldly beauty.

Nice! I'll check out the fall on my next trip down south.

"Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two." - Alain Ducasse

Messages In This Thread