rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am very, very young and I generally have better game than men twice my age

I am very, very young and I generally have better game than men twice my age

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:33 PM)Silver_Tube Wrote:  

I think a lot of young people aren't game aware because they often don't really need it. Your schooling comes with a social circle with the best ratios you are likely to ever have, you aren't a total stranger to most of the girls you will meet until you are out of college. People in general don't expect much out of you except to be decent looking and ambitious, nobody really cares what your position is and you can change your status as you like without years of commitment. Assuming one doesn't get horribly out of shape, the whole self-improvement quest doesn't start becoming necessary until you are out on your own. You should milk the shit out of that while you can, don't lock yourself into an LTR through college like I did.

That's very true. In younger girls (until about 24 I'd say), so-called "clown game" is all you need for clubbing, and some decent clothes and social skills are all you need for meeting women during the day.

I would still recommend the whole self-improvement quest to kids who aren't out on their own yet, it's a habit that's easier to form and get comfortable with the motions of while you're young.

Schooling though? I'm not THAT young lol. I haven't been in school for years.

Messages In This Thread