rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mini ice age, Winter is coming

Mini ice age, Winter is coming

Zelcorpion, quick response now because I'm pressed for time, promise longer response later.

Hitler youth? Come on, that's distracting.

Apologies but I'll never have time to watch a 1 hour press club debate. I note your advocate is a "genius level inventor" and has Lord as his title, so probably not an idiot. Good. My advocate is only an adjunct professor and politico. Bad on both counts. Who is the climate change skeptic with the most credibility and least bias or conflict of interest? Surely you agree credibility and motivation of the person matter when the facts or trends are kind of open to interpretation. I've heard Freeman Dyson is a skeptic, and obviously a genius of the highest caliber. Can you summarize his views? I remember reading them years ago and will relook.

Finally if it's not too much trouble, please include the source of the temperature graphs you post. Nevermind, saw you did that on 2/3, thanks.

I'm happy to debate the issue, and let's keep it of high quality!

Messages In This Thread