rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mini ice age, Winter is coming

Mini ice age, Winter is coming

Indeed - in the past temperature patterns were unevenly distributed and Greenland was seemingly the hotspot together with parts of England.

But now things are completely different - global temperature is global - the papers tell us, those that we buy at least. Oh - and never mind about the sun - this little fusion globe that is bigger than all planets and meteors in our solar system combined. We have taken care of that and assumed that the sun simply does not matter at all - you will be glad to know that it is not included in the computer models of climate. It is assumed as an absolute constant like gravity - sun spot activity and solar flares do not matter at all.

I see only shills or malinformed people here. Sometimes the spread of propaganda seems to me like the administration of "knowledge" on wikipedia or the paid movie reviews on IMDB.

Climate Change/Global Warming is a system of belief. And our current "science" is the best that money can buy - it is also a system of belief and faith, but not reality. Believe what you want - there is such an enormous glut of info out there to prove you otherwise, that I am not going to comment here again. It is like talking to a wall anyway. Pay your CO2 taxes and be happy.

Messages In This Thread