rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mini ice age, Winter is coming

Mini ice age, Winter is coming

Quote: (07-14-2015 09:38 AM)Aenigmarius Wrote:  

Yes, I understand the chart above indicates warming sea temperatures since the 1800s. But, even if those numbers are accurate and verifiable, how does that implicate man as the cause? Even if you correlate the purported warming with the industrial revolution, correlation does not equal causation. And even if every single scientist on the planet agreed that man-made global warming was occurring, science isn't a democracy -- their unanimous opinion doesn't make it an actual, verifiable fact.

Man-made global warming is a myth, but it is a myth deeply ingrained in our subconscious by decades of reinforcement. That's why so many people look at the so-called evidence and believe it, because it reinforces their pre-existing internal bias.

I looked into the issue in depth. You might want to listen to talks by Lord Christopher Monckton.

Also I am old enough to have been told something else in history - that was before the global warming craze started in the late 1980s.

I - like many other people in school - have been taught that there was a medieval and a Roman times warming periods. During the times of Caesar the Romans not only managed to beat the precursor to the Germans clad in very superficial attire, but they also cultivated wine in England.

In addition there was the medieval warming period which created a climate warm enough for Greenland to be settled - it took it's name from that period as in those times it was as green as Scotland.

Now the global government wants us all to forget all the detail and believe the propaganda - even changing the names from global cooling (1970s), to global warming (late 1980s), to climate change (2009) to now climate disruption.

[Image: Comparison-charts.jpg]

This is the real data and fits much much better with the historical accounts we have of agriculture, Greenland, ice core data etc.

[Image: 6a010536b58035970c0133f49cf6dc970b-pi]

Not only is a warm period always more beneficial to life, but also CO2 levels are way too low by historical standards.

I know that plenty of very wealthy people don't believe in the global warming crap. Sure - I talked mostly to people in the 10-100 mio. $ net worth bracket, but it was startling how many completely disbelieved the crap spouted by the media.

Depending on some forms of data you have even graphs that look like this:

[Image: Articolo.jpg]

Now - if anyone just prefers to see and observe one side of the arguments without even listening what the other side has to say, then so be it. It's always easier to join the Hitler Youth and just scream Sieg Heil in unison. You certainly get your footprint brownie points by that.

The entire propaganda is only kept up for political and monetary gains.

Excellent talk by Rosa Koire on the topic of Agenda 21 (now a term no used anymore by the UN since there was so much opposition to it - they use sustainability, green something etc.). It is also interesting that sane lesbians always are 50 pounds lighter and more attractive than the crazy ones.

And here another talk by Lord Christopher Monckton who debates one of those drones. Moncton is a genius level inventor who has simply dedicated a good portion of his time and money to battle the global warming nonsense.

Messages In This Thread