rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aligning my newbie efforts, go young, same, or older?

Aligning my newbie efforts, go young, same, or older?

I can certainly see the analytic side of your thinking here. As you know, you can't analyze nothing. You need data. I'd recommend searching the word Tinder on the forum, there are a lot of threads about online game to get help from.

Reading Bang and the newbie guide is a great place to start as well if you haven't so far.

If you want to see what demographic will work better, do a sample set from each age group.

18-24, 25-30, and maybe a hot wall-survivor group could help. Do about 30 approaches for each group in person, and a lot more online. Then just write up what you find out. It'd make for a hell of a datasheet.

Bear in mind, you might find it a little difficult to get over the initial hump of getting back into the game. If this is the case, again, I suggest reading Bang.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Messages In This Thread