rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New James Bond trailer finally out: Spectre

New James Bond trailer finally out: Spectre

Quote: (07-23-2015 03:29 AM)Kristoph Wrote:  

Skyfall was OK, but I can never stop noticing how fucking dumb Javier Bardem's plan is. This masterful, perfectly timed out ruse, getting captured on purpose, escaping, having a fucking train come through a wall just when he needs it to, getting Q to plug in his laptop so he can hack their computers...all so he can walk into a room and shoot M with a gun, which he fails to do anyway.

I mean, jeez, if he's just going to shoot her he could have killed her at any point.

I don't hold out much hope for Spectre. Maybe Christoph Waltz can save it, if they let him be a little eccentric. But otherwise it looks a little by numbers. I mean, the trailer has the line

"Why should I trust you?"
"Because right now I'm your best chance of staying alive."

-which could have come from literally any action movie it's so generic.

A moment of silence for the decline of Monica Belluci's beauty, by the way. I guess it's too creepy for an aging Bond to want to fuck pretty young things any more.

yeah, the Rube Goldberg plot nearly killed the movie

Messages In This Thread