rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mongolian Girls?

Mongolian Girls?

To each their own I always say, however, the Mongolian women are larger in every way than other Asians. You are correct, they often have wider skulls and believe the main factor is exaggerated cheekbones (however not all). Many Mongolians are mixed with Kalmyk which augment height, lighter eye color etc. After working in Singapore, and used to seeing the ethnic Chinese and Malay ladies, it took a while to get used to the much taller, larger Mongolian ladies. I have dated several of the Mongolian ladies and have no complaints. The downside is that they are a less advanced people than other Asian peoples. I don’t want to sound like a western wimp, but they are a more barbaric people who cling tightly and proudly to this tradition. I equate their industrial integrity to that of the Filipino’s – in other words, left to that sole purpose with no one to lead/guide them, they would not know what to do. If it were not for the coal, copper, and gold mined in Mongolia they would have little infrastructure. However, as a result of it, are leading comfortable lives for the most part. It is not difficult to court a gorgeous Mongolian lady. Many of the expats I have met, like to hang out in the clubs where girls of ill repute can be had. Never made an sense to me as the higher-level, quality gals can be easily scored. Anyhow, if you decide to wander by in the next nine months, let me know and can show you the lay of the land.

Messages In This Thread