rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mongolian Girls?

Mongolian Girls?

I'm in UB right now. The girls are definitely amazing. Echoing what has already been said here but they have the whitest skin of the Asian races, luscious long hair, are taller, curvier and have beautiful highset cheekbones. There's alot of young girls walking the streets now that the weathers warming and nearly every girl has me double taking. They're also quite friendly and helpful. The younger generation supposedly speak English but its still very hard communicating. You'll get decent responses gaming as the confused foreigner asking for directions. Russian is not understood at all despite the shared Cyrillic alphabet.

They tend to go to Beijing to buy things to resell back in UB. Mongolia lacks the natural resources to make anything. I went into their supermarkets and department stores and 99% of things up for sale were imported. Nothing grows on the steppe after all. In China you'll also find then at the border town Erlian and HuangQi. But these are empty semi ghost towns that have nothing else going for them.

The men are definitely quite something as well. You'll find alot of them walking around as if they had a pineapple up there asses with their permanent scowl. Probably some national insecurity with how far the country's fallen since Genghis khans empire. The younger kids in school seem to be better however. I'm planning on coming back in 10 years or something when the English speaking school kids have grown up.

Messages In This Thread