rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta males on a train let a thug stab a man to death and do nothing.

Beta males on a train let a thug stab a man to death and do nothing.

Quote: (07-09-2015 07:42 PM)TheBMan Wrote:  

Look, I live in the DC area and take metro sometimes. I'm a Republican who hates Obama, hates Hillary, hates feminism, and loves the things Trump is saying. If that mf'er with the knife would have tried to rob me I would have fought his ass until he killed me, and I dont think he could have, even with the knife. I'm 6'3, 200, and can handle myself.
That being said, for the last 8 or so years guys like Kevin Sutherland have been calling us racists, woman haters, pushing shit like Obamacare on us, and just doing their typical Liberal bullshit despite us telling them all along it was a bad idea - if you think I'm going to risk my life helping out one these whiny little Obama leftie bitches who have gloated the last 7 years you're fucking nuts. You and your shitty policies created these situations, you fix them yourself.

This x1,000,000.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Messages In This Thread