rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta males on a train let a thug stab a man to death and do nothing.

Beta males on a train let a thug stab a man to death and do nothing.

Here's a different article with more useful facts.

The article OP linked to gives a very limited account of the facts and then proceeds to some seriously shitty reasoning.

Quote:cbsnews.com Wrote:

Court documents say one witness saw Spires attempt to take something from Sutherland's waist area and that they struggled over the item before Sutherland was punched and stabbed in his chest, back, sides and arms. The witness says Spires threw Sutherland's cellphone at him as he lay bleeding on the train car's floor.

I don't see the point of risking my life for a guy who wants to defend his cellphone at all costs. If that is in fact what happened.

I also don't see the point of firing a handgun in a subway car, while the attacker and victim are at close quarters. You're just going to get a lawsuit from doing that.

Yes, you have the gun to defend your own life, if it comes to that. But the suggestion it could have been used to save the victim's life in the first place is not very convincing.

Messages In This Thread