rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta males on a train let a thug stab a man to death and do nothing.

Beta males on a train let a thug stab a man to death and do nothing.

Kevin Sutherland himself was a "beta." He was an anti-gun leftist activist politico who proudly spouted this nonsense and lived in an anti-gun city.

[Image: kevin-sutherland-facebook.png]

Quote:Quote:

Since I am in politics, there is one phrase coined by our Founding Fathers that really strikes me. When they founded this nation, they set out to create a “more perfect Union.” The important distinction in this phrase is that our Union is not perfect. More than 225 years later, despite so much change, this is still true. It is likely that we will never achieve absolute perfection, but I believe that the heart of American exceptionalism is that we never stop trying. If history is any guide, the forces for progress always succeed eventually, no matter how formidable their opposition is. Our fight is not merely for new gun control measures or even new mental health programs. It is for the creation of an even more perfect Union.

That is why I am a liberal and that is why I am Newtown.

http://ksutherland.net/blog/#axzz3fGD6RzKZ

Despite his moronic views this Southerner would've shot that punk ass knife-wielding piece of shit in the face had I been there and not been legally disarmed by the very laws people like Sutherland support. Because even though I vehemently disagree with a left-wing nerd who aspires to be part of the parasitic political class, and someone who would probably post some snarky ass bullshit about me on Facebook or Twitter if he knew my politics and I was killed, I despise people who inflict violence on the innocent even more.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Messages In This Thread