rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

20 y/o FB of 2 months offers to get IUD
0 y/o FB of 2 months offers to get IUD
So this 20 y/o cute petite slim girl I have been banging for two months once a week (met her through online game, 2nd date bang), asks me via text during a convo:

(We always use condoms, she gives decent head, the sex is great and she worships my cock -> Does as I please, she even swallows)

[...]
Me: —Tell me
Girl: —So, I know it's none of my business, but I was thinking I could start using another birth-control method, I wore an IUD last year and I could get one again. But I wanted to know if you have sex with someone else.
Me: —Yes, sometimes. I think it's better if we used both the IUD and condoms to be safer.
Girl: —No, it's ok like this.
[...]

My takeaway is this girl really loves having sex with me, and apparently wants to reward me by putting this thing inside her (with its side effects) so I can rawdog her. She is cute, smart and feminine. She comes from a past LTR of three years and broke up 6 months ago.

She gets routinely tested for breast cancer, HIV and has her colposcopy every 6 months. She showed me her clean results. I get tested too. Two weeks ago I showed my clean screening results. We have an inside joke: "Its great to be negative!"

At the moment I am in my mid twenties, with my seduction career in early stages so I am focused in meeting more girls and gradually increase my quality. I don't want nor need an LTR now, maybe after I turn 30.

On the other hand, after just two months of banging, I think it is a bit early to agree for monogamy, just to rawdog this gal.

At the moment we agreed to keep on using condoms, so this means she is now aware I am non-monogamous. I think I will keep on enjoying her for a good year then think about becoming exclusive "for some time, to see how it goes" so I can focus more in my career and making money.

And of course I want to get to know her better before cumming inside her, I have had a pair of pregnancy scares and I don't wish anyone that feeling of uncertainty and impotence.

Dear RVF: Would you accept such an offer if it meant to stop chasing new girls, at least for a while?

Messages In This Thread