rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

500,000,000 people in India still shit out in the open...
00,000,000 people in India still shit out in the open...
Quote: (07-09-2015 07:18 AM)MikeS Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2015 04:56 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2015 04:25 AM)Swooper Wrote:  

Actually in china, I have never seen anyone above the age of 8(?) shit in public. Sanitation is certainly not up to par with the west but miles ahead of India.

It's certainly not something you see in major cities. Adults and children piss literally everywhere, but you'll rarely see anyone pinching off a loaf.

However, if you head west, my understanding is that conditions farther from coastal China are pretty devastating. It could be an issue there.

I'll never forget my last visit to Shanghai where a mother helped her ~3 year old son piss all over the wooden floor in a nice restaurant, a few meters from the door to the several available toilets.

Keep in mind, this is the country where I recently had a coworker tell that her parents would never allow her to marry me, because she was born in the year of the snake and I was born in the year of the tiger.

High level thinking here.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread