rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lost Out On a Job Because I Was Too Intimidating

Lost Out On a Job Because I Was Too Intimidating

I read in a comprehensive book about body language that during an interview, it's better to appear low-dominance as opposed to high-dominance.

Kicking yourself back in a chair with possessive body language puts people off when you are not in a position of power. You want to be wise and use this well. During an interview is not the right place. You'll come off arrogant and as a poser who thinks he is more important than the interviewer/boss trying to determine if you're the right fit.

It's not going to workout that way. Like someone else said, practice humility in these situations.

Not saying you were guilty of this, but a common problem with guys who read into game is that they have to be 'ALPHA' at all times. This is a perfect example of a time were this will screw you over.

What's wrong with just being comfortable? No need to show off your confidence. It's the same thing as the principle where you shouldn't answer questions that you aren't asked.

Messages In This Thread