rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To Raw-Dog or Not to Raw-Dog

To Raw-Dog or Not to Raw-Dog

Interesting insights on here, personally, almost every girl I've fucked has asked me if I had a condom, to which I pull out the "golden ticket" as I refer to my trojans, slap it on, and could care less. I have raw dogged only women that were longer-term FWBs or relationships. Even though I know that the risk of STD's is low, I don't care to take the risk with new tail. Children are a worse consequence, and I won't risk 18 years of my life for immediate pleasure.

I had a girl climb onto of me first time and try to slip it in. Threw her off me, told her we'll be safe, we don't know where each other has been, put on the condom, and she just shrugged and climbed back on. Just be assertive with it, and you won't run into many issues. I can't believe some girls actually deny sex without a condom, to me that is ridiculous.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Messages In This Thread