rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To Raw-Dog or Not to Raw-Dog

To Raw-Dog or Not to Raw-Dog

Hitting raw in this day and age is fucking wild.

Back in the day, I was guilty of it, and thankfully i never contracted anything or suffer from a chick getting pregnant. What used to always get me was that AFTER nuttin in a chick, I'd ask if she was on the pill and clean. Dumb.

I was in Ibiza this summer, and between 3 of my boys, they hit about 8 chicks in 5 days. Not one of them strapped up. Apparently, none of them caught anything and only 1 of them bothered to actually go to the clinic once we got back home.

In saying that, a town just outside of my city was a guy who knowingly gave HIV to two chicks. He refused to take the HIV suppressant pills and lied to both his partners that he was clean. He went on to give them HIV. To put it bluntly, in a town of 200,000 people, considering that he was a known dog, and knowingly gave two chicks HIV, it's fair to assume many more people are infected and don't realise while spreading it on.

Messages In This Thread