rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2.5 months now.. no sex. -- what would you do?
.5 months now.. no sex. -- what would you do?
I like what Kerouac wrote.

Let me add...

from experience here!

If she's not giving you what you want sexually then tell her. Tell her you want to come inside her (when you're in bed and you're both hot)- I've done that recently - its really honest and knocks their socks off. Tell her you find it frustrating to play around and not go there. I know its hard for guys to be honest, but you've got to tell her this. Then its up to her how she responds. Give her a few days for it to work its way through. Tell her kindly and in a non accusatory way -just matter of fact. I mean the main thing is you communicate where you are at with her. If you express yourself in a really heartfelt way and she doesn't care about you - well then you know she's not the ONE.

I am amazed how guys think they can just not say anything.

If you push her down in a friendly way when you're making out and she says no sex, again and again, its going to get pretty frustrating after a while and you're going to feel pretty used in the long run. Basically - you deserve more than a slumber party.

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Messages In This Thread