rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2.5 months now.. no sex. -- what would you do?
.5 months now.. no sex. -- what would you do?
I personally think when you think of a girl as "the one" a lot of complications arise. Not only do complications arise, but I wonder if there really is such a thing as a love of your life. Love is a feeling really, and before you know it, after you talk to a few other girls and get to know them too you will see that there are other girls out there that are different and good in their own way.

This has happened to me myself. Right when I break from a girlfriend, I get this immense feeling that I lost something huge. Not really in the long run. There was a reason I broke it apart, but the period afterward, especially if it is a stagnant period, can be difficult emotionally, but you have to PLOW through it.

This is where good friends and such comes handy, and, if possible, living in a big city environment.

The challenge comes when you don't have those two necessities for one reason or another. That's where it becomes most difficult and getting back with your ex seems like the best idea... but it isn't.

Take a trip. Meet some new people. Get to know others. Open yourself up. And before you know it, you will have moved on to a different level and will have ideally realized that life does not necessarily need to be shared with only one person, but can be shared with many.

Just remember, move forward not backward, and keep yourself open to new experiences.

Messages In This Thread