rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls that masturbate during sex

Girls that masturbate during sex

I've had girls do this and i could care less, the problem is though that they tend to be super super slutty. Never had a "normal" girl do this, but this one chick in particular always did this..I wouldn't wife them up or get into serious relationship..

Quote: (07-12-2015 10:54 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

David Shade, sex guru, would say this is a big red flag.

According to him, girls that have become dependent on external or clit stimulation to orgasm have mental blocks.

He would say to next her and find a girl who is highly vaginally orgasmic. A girl you can fuck and make cum with your dick/dirty talking/bedroom dominance.

There is a way to fuck a girl missionary and stimulate her clit with your pelvis, if you can imagine that. It's kind of a wave-like motion.

Anyway. I would use the concept of anchoring with her cumming to your voice. My last girlfriend would cum almost instantly when I was fucking her/rubbing her clit when I would tell her to "cum like a good girl."

Messages In This Thread