rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls that masturbate during sex

Girls that masturbate during sex

Quote: (05-06-2016 06:42 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

To revisit encouraging this. One move I have is when a girl is riding me I grab her hand and place her fingers on her clit.

Often they start out a bit skeptical and forced, seeming unsure. If they stop, rub it for them a while, and then put their fingers there again.

Once they finally let loose and actually enjoy it, the difference in their presence is tangible. You can see on their face when it becomes not just about doing what you want but about getting themselves off, and the experience completely transforms at this point. I assure you the sex gets a lot better for both of you then.

Not the only way I do it but that's a main one.

Might as well accept that women are sexual creatures too. The more you get them to enjoy themselves the better.

This sounds like a great solution for guys who are offended by this. If you are the one to suggest it (nonverbally), then it isn't like she is saying that your dick isn't enough for her, she is only doing what you have instructed. And then, if she declines to keep doing it, you are still happy.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread