rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Language situation in Montreal for pick up

Language situation in Montreal for pick up

So I've been in Montreal since Friday and I've gone out on all 3 weekend nights on St Laurent, specifically - Muzique, B Side, Tokyo Bar, Bar Korova, and in those places have done a significant volume of approaches with some local RSD guys I've linked up with.

So far things are not looking any good, any better, or any different than my native Toronto. The Legend of the "sweet French-Canadian girl" or the "friendly Montreal girl" has not yet presented itself. Seemingly this city has such a strange fractured identity that I don't know if there's even such a thing as a 'typical Montreal girl'. If nonetheless she does exist, then she sure doesn't come out to where I've been, for what is astonishing so far is just how "Trap" St. Laurent is. What I'm seeing here are all too familiar elements of a cosmopolitan/globalized club culture: epic sausage, legit near 50% black guys, out of towners, attitudes/inflated egos, "douchebags", etc.

I'm gonna keep on truckin through the short while that I'm here and perhaps give a report on my experience at the end. If there are better places to go to than these St Laurent places, especially ones that get busy during the week as it's Monday now, I'm all ears.

Messages In This Thread