rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist Typist Femsplains Masculinity

Feminist Typist Femsplains Masculinity

Quote:Quote:

Steven reminds me that not only can people in general, and men specifically, be good and kind and powerfully loving, and not only should expect I that from them, but that goodness is also right in front of me and all around me.

This part bothers me. Essentially she is stating that prior to watching this cartoon, her default opinion of men is that they are incapable of displaying goodness, kindness and love. That being a masculine man (which shouldn't even need to be a phrase as it is redundant) somehow means being and displaying the opposite of those qualities. Yet, there is a passage in the Bible that states (Ephesians 5:28-32):
Quote:Quote:

In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. A man who loves his wife loves himself, for no man ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cherishes it, just as the Christ does the congregation, because we are members of his body. “For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh.” This sacred secret is great. Now I am speaking about Christ and the congregation. Nevertheless, each one of you must love his wife as he does himself; on the other hand, the wife should have deep respect for her husband.
This was written approximately 2,000 years ago by the apostle Paul. God's word would not instruct men to behave this way if they were incapable of it. Rather, this is the proper state of a relationship between men and women, yet people today completely disregard it. Marriage today is a sham. One flesh? Yeah right. Many don't even share a bank account. Love for the woman, and respect for the man? I'd wager women get a lot more love from men than men get respect from women today.

But to get back to my original point, men are fully capable of kindness and goodness and love. Yet none of those things have anything to do with the word salad du jour regarding gender norms. Many men would love nothing more than to bestow love and kindness and goodness upon a woman and have it returned to the via deep respect. To truly be one flesh with a woman and build a life and family together, completely united and committed. Yet this woman's whole worldview revolves around her inability to even conceive that men are capable of such things. Men are bad. Men are to be feared. And masculinity is to be eradicated / evolved into something acceptable to SJW's and their warped society. It's disgusting.

Messages In This Thread