rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opinions on Stefan Molyneux?

Opinions on Stefan Molyneux?

I'm sure quite a few of you guys have heard of him before, what do you think of him? He got me into red pill stuff in the first place, which I'm grateful to, but he is seriously lacking in a lot of areas. Namely he advocates marriage and is 40-ish now, meaning he is pretty behind the times.

I would recommend you check him out, he's an arrogant asshole and his videos are really lengthy but most of them are pretty good. He is one of the biggest philosophers today (according to sub numbers) and is damn good at speaking and explaining in a fun way. If he was younger and not married he would kill it with girls, he has the arrogant yet charming vibe down.

Skip all the fluff on his channel and go straight to the truth about series or some of the shorter videos. The listener call in stuff is usually omega/beta men calling in with horrible mics and complaining about their life.

I usually avoid most of his videos nowadays in favor of guys like Elliot Hulse and Roosh and friends but that doesn't mean hes not great. Tell me if you watch / read any other philosophers, I'll check them out.

Messages In This Thread