rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quito, Ecuador

Quito, Ecuador

Quote: (08-28-2011 12:20 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2011 11:14 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2011 08:29 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

I wouldnt recommend a hostel for bringing girls back.

Better off getting a cheap love motel for the night or a few hours.

i stayed in a Hostal/hotel (at plaza san Blas, its in the lonely planet) for 7 dollars a night for my own room with tv and wifi. had no problems bringing 2 girls there.

Thats a GREAT hostel then! Thnx for the info, ill def stay here then when I visit Quito.

yep, it is. Its more of a quiet place though. A few backpackers around but more of the quiet/just sightseeing types.

If you want to walk into old town to sight see, its just a few blocks away.
They have great eating places around. Some fast food joints with REAL ingredients and not the fake chicken of KFC/mac donalds.There's one small street restaurant which served great meals for just a 1.50 dollar.

I had no problems bringing a girl there twice in the middle of the night. They just let me in without asking questions. Rooms are 7 dollars when alone and 14 when you bring a guest. There are room with their own bathroom but i prefer one with a separate bathroom in case i need to take a shit and don't want to embaress myself when the girl is on the other side of the door. Always hate situations like that. When i have a room with bathroom i usually ask the girl to leave the room for a few minutes while i "do business in the office" I literally say this to the girls. works fine for me.

You should definitly hit up Quito, i had a great time there. went out every night and didnt spend more than 30 to 40 dollars a day(total). Great nightlife !! I would stay there a month at least if i had more time but i only had a week scheduled. I like it a lot more than Lima, a lot cheaper also.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread