rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Line of Trucks Crashing While Flying Confederate Flags

Line of Trucks Crashing While Flying Confederate Flags

Quote: (06-30-2015 06:50 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Embattled rebel flag reassessed at Georgia's Stone Mountain

http://news.yahoo.com/embattled-rebel-fl...09787.html

Quote:Quote:

Sons of Confederate Veterans spokesman Ben Jones, who played Cooter on the "Dukes of Hazzard" TV show and later represented Georgia in Congress, said Confederate flags honor Confederate soldiers and their descendants. He called attacks on the flags a form of "cultural cleansing" reminiscent of efforts by the former Soviet Union to "destroy all vestiges of your enemy."

Jones also questioned how far efforts to remove Confederate imagery will go, noting that the carving on Stone Mountain depicts Confederate military and political leaders.

"What are you going to do, dynamite Stone Mountain?" he asked.

I'm actually a damn Yankee with no connection to the Confederacy but now that they've fucked with the General Lee I'm kinda pissed off about it.

I've seen feminists and SJWs suggest just that. I didn't even know about Stone Mountain, or if I did I had forgot about it. I kind of hope they do something like that.

I would have a field day pointing out how they now really aren't any different than Taliban or ISIS soldiers destroying art work.

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

Messages In This Thread