rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sleeps Over but does not Put Out

Sleeps Over but does not Put Out

At this stage in the game, I'd never thought I'd still have to use the Newbie Forum. [Image: angel.gif]

Nevertheless, a 30 y/o woman (red flag) with 2 kids (red flag) who is a 8/10 with great body, soft smooth legs, and pillow ass has been coming over to sleep and only sleep. We've gone on a date once that went okay. The problem is she's come over 4 times and I've gone over there once for a total of five (5) nights of no action. The farthest we've gone is me fingering her the third (3) time. Every time I try to kiss/lick her neck or feel pussy, she removes my hand and cusses me out (red flag) haha. I've never dealt with anything like this before in my life. It doesn't matter if she's been drinking or not. Shit's bizarre but I want to stick it out to see what'll be the end result. I'd be willing to try 10 nights of inaction before I give up. What is she trying to accomplish here?

Any thoughts on this other than NEXTing her?

Messages In This Thread