rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Survival TV Show: Alone

Survival TV Show: Alone

I've seen the first episode. I have the rest DVRed, but I haven't had time to watch them. In the first episode, they were talking about it taking 90 days, or even a year before the last person stood alone. That's a long time. If someone can get a stable food, fire, and shelter situation going, that will help. I'd think eventually worn out clothes and shoes could be a factor, unless they somehow make clothes out of hides. Would depend on some way of sewing the clothes. Health care is an issue too. I sprained my ankle two weeks ago. It's only a nuisance in my current situation, but I think it might be a show stopper for them. I hope that it takes a while for the 2nd to last person to give up. I want to see how they handle things in the longer term.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread