rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Survival TV Show: Alone

Survival TV Show: Alone

I'm glad I've never heard it before. I have had the terror of hearing cougars growl. My grandmother used to live on a mountain. I remember a particular event of waking up at night at a random time and hearing the lightest "pat-pat" noise outside a window. Nothing struck me as out of the ordinary, then a very loud "roar-snarl-roar-growl" happened from what sounded like the other side of the window frame. We'd see them often in her small driveway or hear them on the roof, but that was too personal.

I don't blame any of those guys who quit over the close calls with the bears either. Anyone who knows anything about bears realized that they don't know how hungry that bear is and a mother-cub pack is even more likely to be hungry. Black bear or not, it still has too high of a risk for you fitting into it's feeding category to keep its weight up.

Why did none of the survivalists decide to bring a lifestraw?

Messages In This Thread