rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Survival TV Show: Alone

Survival TV Show: Alone

Just watched episode 5. Spoilers ahead.

14 days in by the end of the episode and down to four guys. Mitch made a strong showing by getting a functioning boat built, which significantly increases his range, food gathering potential and options for relocation.

Lucas still seems like a leader, but Sam has shown a level of emotional weakness that he stayed above in the first week. He's a young 22 year old married guy with a kid coming, so that factors in.

Alan, the older dude hasn't done much that makes him stand out, but he's remained steady and certainly seems to know what he is doing.

While I liked Sam's attitude up to this point, he seems to be softening. I think he might be the next to drop, even though he's my favourite.

Lucas and Mitch both have inventiveness to their advantage, but they are faced with old and steady Alan who seems like the type that might just not give up, no matter how tough it gets.

Definitely my favourite show this year. Has really been keeping my attention.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread