rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Survival TV Show: Alone

Survival TV Show: Alone

Quote: (07-04-2015 06:13 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2015 10:30 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I could only do it if I had absolutely no other choice. It could not be for television, it could not be to prove something to myself, and it could not be my choice in the matter. It would have to be a forced situation like running for my life, prison escape or the fall of civilization. If I was on that island with a satellite phone that could end my suffering I would not make it 48 hours before I hit speed dial.

They win $500k if they are the last one there. Thats like 7-8 years of wages working in the woods. I'd do it for sure.
You are a better outdoorsman than I ever will be. After taxes that is roughly 300-350 grand, I do not think I could last that long. The money is good but it is not just the wilderness, it is the animals in the wilderness as well. I simply do not think I could outlast those guys, some of them are experienced outdoorsmen unlike me. I have hunted, I have camped but I have never been in survival mode in the wood completely away from civilization for the long haul. If it was you against me ,Dr. Howard that money is yours because I would not be able to outlast you. I cannot even talk shit keyboard warrior style like I could outlast you because I know I could not.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Messages In This Thread