rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's 2015 World Tour recaps

Roosh's 2015 World Tour recaps

Quote: (07-05-2015 07:40 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

A total of 66 guys showed up for the London lecture. We were at the venue until 8pm and I said goodbye to the last men standing at almost 5am. Some notes:

[...]

2. A production company filming for the BBC came to shoot segments for a documentary on masculinity with host Reggie Yates, a TV personality in England. I told them they couldn't film faces and got their word on it, but guys at the lecture were still paranoid, and I can understand that. Some of the guys unloaded their BBC criticisms on the crew.

In the future I will not let the media bring in cameras. Reggie was respectful, but I'm not sure our plight really hit him. Why should it? He's been famous since a young age and is getting married to an Instagram model (WB). In the interview I had with him, I was pointed about my criticisms on the media and they never tried to put me on the defensive. So if they do a hit piece, it will probably be with the help of content they get from outside the lecture. They seemed really big on getting "both sides of the story" so that means they definitely will interview feminists to explain to us all what masculinity should be.

If the BBC stabs me in the back by showing an unfair segment (it doesn't necessarily have to be positive), then I'm doing a complete media blackout forever. No interviews, no filming, nothing. My dealings with the media is like an abusive relationship, and this will be the last one if they do some editing tricks or put me in a box that is not truthful.

Does anyone know if the BBC ever used (or will use ?) the material they filmed at Roosh's London talk back in July ?

Messages In This Thread