rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YouTube Gamer Smashing Yanet Garcia

YouTube Gamer Smashing Yanet Garcia

Quote: (06-27-2015 07:47 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2015 07:33 PM)rpg Wrote:  

For a girl in her shoes that has fame and probably a decent paycheck for Mexico standards she doesnt have long term success locked down. She could be sizing this guy up as a possibility for ltr and marriage/us residency etc.
She would have more say in a marriage to a gringo than being a trophy wife to a wealthy Mexican power broker.

Are you kidding me? I am sure she could easily get a visa to United States if she wanted to, I am sure she has close family in the states and she could arrange a marriage for visa if that was her goal. People with money and a good lifestyle are not trying to immigrate to another country for a better life.

You really think she would choose a gringo over a wealthy mexican guy? Don't know what to say dude.
This guy could be wealthy too.
Im friends with many rich Mexicans and all consider it a mark of success when they got out of Mexico and resided in the US. All run their businesses from the US now.
The US has huge attraction even though we know it sucks in many ways.

Messages In This Thread