rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The power of listening - An experience with a forum member

The power of listening - An experience with a forum member

Quote: (06-25-2015 09:53 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Not to be a party pooper, but most likely the guy did some due diligence on your posting history prior to meeting you.

Yes you are right, I am not stupid, sure he did some quick search on my posts before he met me. But actually I remember him sending me a private message way before we met where he was asking me about something that I posted on this totally unrelated topic (basically not DR related so at least I am sure he was following some of my posts).

Anyway, the point here is that this guy is capable of bonding well with people through a method that I have been praising on for some time. Game is part of life. If I am going to meet someone who I am interested in, I would probably research about them and then show it to them that I know about them and focus on them during my interaction. Am i being manipulative? No, this is simply a method that I believe that is very effective in creating good relationships with people.

I just truly like the concept of listening in relationships, I apply it a lot and now I saw someone applying this on me, I wanted to share the experience, hopefully it serves somebody.

Messages In This Thread