rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta Pride-rising in America?

Beta Pride-rising in America?

Quote: (06-25-2015 06:52 PM)Mr. Wolf Wrote:  

I feel sorry for those guys. Most, if not all, were raised in a broken home (remember when "broken home" was a widely used term?) with no father and no male role model. They simply never learned how to be male. So now they don't know what to do, other than what was rewarded by their mother/grandmother and female teacher throughout their childhood. It's only going to get worse, now that any little sign of aggressive behavior in a male child can lead straight to an ADHD diagnosis and a permanent Ritalin or other psychotropic drug prescription.

One thing though, being vegetarian is not necessarily beta. Once you reach a certain age, and your metabolism slows down, it can really be a healthier choice. I admire males who a vegetarian for health reasons, and who don't attention whore about it. I wish I had that much willpower, but steak and other meat just tastes too good.

I agree man-I know many people from broken homes and they end up messed up. This movement-The Manosphere-should spread we must reach out to those kids who are being emasculated.

Messages In This Thread