rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Critique My Thinking: A Working Taxonomy Of False Rape Claims

Critique My Thinking: A Working Taxonomy Of False Rape Claims

I would add another category or two. I am not sure what to call them but consider these two scenarions:

A woman or group of women find themselves in a situation and they accuse the cop/taxi driver/bartender/whoever of rape to get out of the situation. Maybe they are drunk and don't have taxi fair and accuse or threaten to accuse the driver of rape. or they just got pulled over and were found with drugs so they threaten or accuse the officer of rape. Or they are drunk and don't want to be cut off so they accuse the bartender of rape. All of these are cases that I have seen on COTWA (Pierce Harlans blog Comunity Of The Wrongly Accused which used to be named the false rape society) several times.

While I guess they could go under opportunistic, I might make a separate distinction like impaired/alibi seeking/revenge or something.

Basically these girls are using the threat of a false accusation to get their way.

Another category would be falsely accusing someone who is not only innocent but not known to the alleged victim. An example might be the recent case of the male undergraduate getting expelled because he simply looked like the alleged rapist of a coed. Or another example might be where women kill their children and blame it on some random black guy because he fits the vague description. Maybe a category of imaginary false rape claims to cover these.

I would also maybe have a category of false rape where a real rape happened but the wrong guy gets fingered. The innocence project is full of stories like that and by having that category you do give yourself some shielding against SJWs.

Women these days think they can shop for a man like they shop for a purse or a pair of shoes. Sorry ladies. It doesn't work that way.

Women are like sandwiches. All men love sandwiches. That's a given. But sandwiches are only good when they're fresh. Nobody wants a day old sandwich. The bread is all soggy and the meat is spoiled.

-Parlay44 @ http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-35074.html

Messages In This Thread