rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buzzfeed Hamsters replacing Victoria Secret models

Buzzfeed Hamsters replacing Victoria Secret models

Quote: (06-24-2015 03:53 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

The audacity of this fat bitch on the right:

Quote:Quote:

I think if you asked the VS models what they thought about OUR pictures, they would probably say things like “Oh, your hair was so beautiful, I wish my hair was like that!” or “Wow, I wish I had your stomach!” Everybody wishes they had a body feature someone else has, even us, even fancy pretty lady models. It’s really hard to be objective about your own body — so when someone says something nice about you, you should believe them, because they probably wish they had that nice thing for themselves.

[Image: grid-cell-24151-1435085839-8.jpg][Image: grid-cell-24151-1435085841-11.jpg]

Candice Swanenpoel: "Wow, I wish I had your stomach!"

This fat fucking bitch can barely do that Bellybutton Challenge with her arm in front of her body.

The bitch is delusional. [Image: lol.gif]

"I don’t think I realized how long this model’s arm was until I tried to duplicate this this pose, and my own arm got stuck halfway through boob town."

Yeah, that must be it. The model just have abnormally long arms and small boobs. [Image: thumb.gif]

Messages In This Thread