rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holdon's 100 approach thread

Holdon's 100 approach thread

I'm moving on Sunday, and ironically enough two girls who I thought I'd never see again are at the gym for my final workout.

First was a new girl at the front desk a cute little Asian girl, maybe a 6.5, who had waved to me randomly in the parking lot about two weeks ago. I approached her the next time I saw her (two or three days later), but she was in work mode and I was rushing to get a workout in before work. I asked her if it was her that waved at me, she said yes, my brain froze and I lost it from there. Retrospectively I should have converted that to a number right away, IOIs were there. I'm at or around the gym pretty much 5 days of the week and I didn't see her again until...

Fast forward to today, she's there as I walk in for my last workout at this gym. I stopped, chatted her up a little bit, dropped bait about it being my last day but she didn't bite. Nothing to gain here so I just went off on my way.

second girl was someone from a class I had taken last fall, easy 7, she was touring around the gym with her mom as she had just signed up there. I stopped, noticed her, went up to say hi and exchanged pleasantries, but nothing really beyond that.

I will be updating this post a lot more regularly and hopefully with some better approaches once I'm all settled in.

Messages In This Thread